1) Prepare for MONO Juice Day by eating fresh fruits, nuts, salads, soups and raw or steamed vegetables for a few days.
2) Rest during MONO Juice Day, it's important that you can focus entirely on yourself, as each body's response is very individual.
3) In addition to the juices, drink about one litre of still water or unsweetened tea per day if needed. Mix your water or tea with our GRIPEN-Shot* to give your drink a pleasant sharpness.
4) Avoid carbonated drinks, soft drinks, coffee and nicotine during MONO Juice Day.
5) After MONO Juice Day, slowly reintroduce your body to solid foods and start with easily digestible foods such as fresh fruits, nuts, salads, soups and raw or steamed vegetables. Avoid processed foods and dairy products for as long as possible.
Tip: If you need an energy boost in between meals, CHAKRA*, our turmeric shot, will get you back on track. If you feel stressed in the meantime, enjoy an antioxidant GRANATE shot*.
*The three shots CHAKRA, GRANATE and GRIPEN are included in the MONO JUICE DAY order.